The Springfield-Greene County Health Department has confirmed one of two people suffering from listeria has died. Health department officials say they are in the process of investigating both cases, but cannot confirm if either are linked to the cantaloupe recall out of Colorado. KSPR News has learned that the person who died did report eating cantaloupe prior to contracting listeria. ”The Springfield-Greene County Health Department is investigating two cases of listeria that could be linked to this cantaloupe recall. The individuals did eat cantaloupe prior to their own set of illness, but we do not know the specific brand of cantaloupe at this time,” said Kendra Williams, community health and epidemiology administrator for the health department.